CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me and Chad


Me and Chad have been dating now for 4 months! He works for Earnhardt's ford dealership for I think he said 6 years now. haha You can say he once loved working on cars now its more work then ever.. And no he does not own a ford truck who would have thought he loves his Chevy silverado with a 350 engine. I dont know I guess thats fast.. And if you can see in the background that is his dog Trigger Happy Wood.. We just call him Trigger.. And who would have guessed he hunts. There's just so much more I could say about him.. I just dont have the time. So maybe next time!! Which as you know may be a while but maybe ill have more to show you next time ;).. But later day later time!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

it's about time you post girl! i thought this would be a post that you announced maybe a wedding in the near future... so i don't want to say i was disappointed, but i'm getting very anxious! haha.

anyways you will have to stop by sometime and see Lincoln... were usually at my mom's house.

The Jones Family said...

You should bring him around more often so he can get to know us since we are so fantastic!(well I am anyways!)

teesha & joel said...

hey nikki i need your email address to invite you to read our blog :)